Technical Support Engineer
About the Position
Perceptra is a leader in computer vision and deep learning for the healthcare industry. Our growing support team handles challenges in delivering high-quality AI services to hospitals nationwide. As technical support engineer, your role involves solving day-to-day problems in our growing infrastructure from deep-learning servers to network facilities and provide exceptional technical service to Perceptra’s customers.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Maintain a detailed technical understanding of our AI solution and design the right solution architecture that fits customers.
- Implement technical integration efforts with Perceptra’s customers. This role requires coding in Python, SQL, shell script.
- Ensure that Perceptra’s quality of service is aligned with the medical industry’s standard in terms of security and interoperability.
- Fix issues customers faced, such as database, server issues, communication protocol issues. Provide emergency support for customers.
- Communicate with customers facing technical issues and lead the team to fix bugs swiftly.
- Improve Perceptra’s solution delivery process. Collaborate with product development team to surface our vulnerable features and make improvements.
- Maintain servers and network infrastructure of Perceptra, on-site and on-cloud.
Knowledge and Skills
- Hands-on programming experience. Experiences operating Linux environment, application deployment with Docker, and programming in Python. Outstanding new graduates will be considered.
- Knowledge and skills in system architecture, networks, operating softwares, virtual machines, and hardware configuration.
Knowledge of information security.
- Solid understanding of database, web frameworks, APIs.
- Knowledge of Picture Archiving and Communication System (PACs) and Hospital Information System (HIS) are highly desired.
- Passion to create and deliver excellent tech solutions. Customer-focused mindsets. Service mind with passion for helping people and supporting your team.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills. Strong spoken and written communication skills. Intermediate level in English conversation and writing.
- Mind for efficiency and process improvements. Keep the lookout for efficient means to shorten execution time.
Strong organization skills, delivering work with proper documentations.
- Team player, positive and driven, fast learner. Attention to detail, making little to no mistakes in assigned tasks. Always on top of your task list. Proactive personality.
- Willingness to travel to customers’ sites.
- This is a customer service role and might require working flexible time such as weekends and night. You will be compensated with additional time-off.