Sales representative (Greater BKK)
Perceptra is the leading deep health tech startup in Thailand. Our aim is to develop an artificial intelligence platform for the healthcare industry. Our first product Inspectra CXR is currently the best AI software for chest x-ray analysis in the SEA market, with 8 deep learning services deployed on the cloud supporting Radiologists’ workflow, through a website interface and API services connected directly to the hospital’s IT systems. Today, our platform is actively used by 80+ hospitals nationwide.
About the Position
Perceptra delivers AI-powered insights to doctors countrywide by bridging latest cloud technology stack with the legacy system in hospitals. Our sales team is responsible to understanding users’ pain points, getting their requirements business and technical wise, and introduce solution that matches with client needs. The organization vision is to build a long-term relationship with the clients while creating last-long impact to the society. As a sales engineer, you will need to understand the product thoroughly and able to communicate with the client about the product with a mindset to truly help them solving their problems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Generate and evaluate leads from prospect list
- Nurture leads by educating and supporting leads with sale documents
- Drive adoption to meet or exceed quarterly and annual revenue targets
- Gather customer requirements and summarize in electronic report on a weekly, monthly, and quarterly basis
- Services existing accounts, follow up to renew subscription, and establishes new accounts by planning and organizing weekly work schedule to call or meet existing or potential customers
- Provide customers quotation by referring to price lists and product literature.
- Maintain a robust sales pipeline including opportunities in existing accounts as well as driving net new business in untapped customers
- Adjusts content of sales presentations by studying the product features and use cases
- Keeps management informed by submitting activity, results reports and CRM status. (such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses)
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies.
- Assist teams on any necessary agreement and accounting process.
- 3+ years’ experience selling products and services into new markets.
- Excellent presentation and communication skills.
- Experience preferably in information technology, with a focus on medical service solutions or medical devices.
- Fluent in Thai and intermediate level in English conversation and writing.
- History of exceeding sales targets using a prescriptive sales approach.
- Ability to negotiate and manage customer expectation.
- Customer-focused mindset.
Benefits and Perks
- Monthly salary based on experiences
- Car maintenance allowance
- Car insurance
- Performance-based commission and bonus
- Company phone, iPad, and notebook.
- Welfare : life & health insurance package.
- Perks : annual company retreat.
- Office close to BTS Thonburi.